RCT Line Interactive UPS – 850 VA / 480 W
– Fast charging in 4 hours
– Built-in excellent microprocessor controller
– Boost and buck AVR for voltage stabilization
– Free monitoring software (download required)
– Overload, discharge, and overcharge protection
– Voltage 110/120 VAC or 220/230/240 VAC
– Voltage Range 81-145 VAC / 162-290 VAC
– Frequency Range 60/50 Hz (auto sensing)
– Output Voltage 110/120 VAC or 220/230/240 VAC
– AC Voltage Regulation (Batt. Mode) ±10%
– Frequency Range (Batt. Mode) 60 Hz or 50 Hz ±1 Hz
– Transfer Time Typical 2-6 ms, 10ms max.
– Waveform (Batt. Mode) Simulated Sinewave
– 1x UPS Unit
– 2x Male to Female Extension Power Cord IEC C13-C14 Serial (From UPS to PC)
– 1x USB cable (From UPS to PC)
– NO Dedicated AC Power cord with kettle plug (sold separately)
A UPS is not designed to provide continuous power, merely a window period that allows a computer or other user to finalise the work at hand and shut down. It’s ability to do this is dependent on the number of devices connected to the UPS.
To establish what you can and cannot connect, calculate the total wattage you need to supply and ensure that the UPS you purchase meets that requirement.